Over the last 20 years, over 17 million people world-wide have had LASIK. The result is that more and more people everyday, including many celebrities, are choosing to undergo this highly sophisticated and very successful procedure. The most recent advancements in LASIK San Diego technology have made the process virtually painless and take only about 5 minutes. This has made an enormous difference for people who are near-sighted, far-sighted and people with astigmatism. The process can also help with cataract surgery and blepharoplasty.
- Affordability – San Diego LASIK surgery will actually save you money in the long-term
- Simplification – no more glasses or contacts to deal with everyday
- Independence – the freedom of having less to worry about on a daily basis so you can focus on family
- Self Improvement – vision is one of the most important, yet sometimes overlooked qualities of life
- Sports / Careers – LASIK is very popular with athletes and active careers such as Police or Firefighters
Once you have experienced our LASIK surgeons laser vision correction, it is hard to imagine life without it. We have many LASIK surgery patients who are extremely satisfied with their San Diego Laser eye surgery procedure. You can click here to see some of our LASIK reviews. Contact us today for more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have – (619) 393-6600
You will be pleased to know that we offer a variety of affordable payment options with Care Credit, a company that specializes in LASIK eye surgery financing to help make LASIK affordable for you. We have many option to accommodate different budgets and even those with not the best credit.
No Interest Payment Plans
- We offer 3,6, and 12 month no interest payment plans
- No interest if the balance is paid within specified time frame
- Low minimum monthly payments
Credit Not Looking so Good? – Don’t worry, we have programs for those with “not so great” credit as well.
Flex Plan – Many companies offer flexible benefit plans and other payroll deduction programs that allow employees to set aside money for the procedure tax-free. If your company has an existing program like this, you may pay for your procedure with pre-tax dollars, which can save you up to 45%.
Tax Deductible – San Diego laser eye surgery is a tax-deductible expense!
Insurance – Insurance plans will vary as some health insurance policies cover a portion of the costs for San Diego LASIK eye surgery, while others may only offer a discount. Please bring your insurance cards with you to your exam so we can help you receive any insurance benefits you may be entitled to receive.
Payment Methods – We accept cash, personal check, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Discover and American Express) for payment in full on the day your procedure is performed. Contact us to schedule a free LASIK consultation.
*some restrictions and limitations may apply, terms may vary depending on payment plan